Newton’s first law or law of inertia:
An object at rest remains at rest, or if in motion, remains in
motion at a constant velocity unless acted on by a net external force. An external force is a force
originating from outside an object rather than a force internal to an object. For instance, the
force of gravity that Earth exerts on the moon is an external force on the moon . The property of
a body to remain at rest or to remain in motion with constant velocity is called inertia. Newton’s
first law is often called the law of inertia . The inertia of an object is measured by its mass.
Example-The motion of a ball falling down through the atmosphere,
Newton’s second law of motion
Newton’s second law of motion or law of acceleration is closely related to Newton’s first law of
motion. It mathematically states the cause and effect relationship between force and changes in
motion. Newton’s second law of motion is more quantitative and is used extensively to calculate
what happens in situations involving a force. Newton’s second law states that the acceleration of
an object is directly related to the net force and inversely related to its mass.
Acceleration is a vector quantity that is defined as the rate at which an object changes its
velocity. An object is accelerating if it is changing its velocity.
Riding your bicycle is a good example of this law of motion at work. Your bicycle is the mass.
Your leg muscles pushing pushing on the pedals of your bicycle is the force.
Newton’s third law of motion
Newton third law or The law of action-reaction
His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.
In other words, if object A exerts a force on object B, then object B also exerts an equal and
opposite force on object A.
example, when you jump, your legs apply a force to the ground, and the ground applies and
equal and opposite reaction force that propels you into the air. Engineers apply Newton’s third
law when designing rockets and other projectile devices.
1. APUS Launcher Pro- Theme, Live Wallpapers, Smart
2. APUS Launcher -Theme, Call Show, Wallpaper, HideApps
3. APUS Security -Antivirus, Phone security, Cleaner
4. APUS Turbo Cleaner 2020- Junk Cleaner, Anti-Virus
5. APUS Flashlight-Free & Bright
6. Cut Cut – Cut Out & Photo Background Editor
8. Baidu Express Edition
9. FaceU – Inspire your Beauty
10. ShareSave by Xiaomi: Latest gadgets, amazing deals
11. CamCard – Business Card Reader
12. CamCard Business
13. CamCard for Salesforce
16. VooV Meeting – Tencent Video Conferencing
17. Super Clean – Master of Cleaner, Phone Booster
18. WeChat reading
19. Government WeChat
20. Small Q brush
21. Tencent Weiyun
23. WeChat Work
24. Cyber Hunter
25. Cyber Hunter Lite
26. Knives Out-No rules, just fight!
27. Super Mecha Champions
29. Dawn of Isles
30. Ludo World-Ludo Superstar
31. Chess Rush
32. PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik
33. PUBG MOBILE LITE
34. Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
35. Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon
36. Dank Tanks
38. Game of Sultans
39. Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
40. Smart AppLock (App Protect)
41. Message Lock (SMS Lock)-Gallery Vault Developer Team
42. Hide App-Hide Application Icon
44. AppLock Lite
45. Dual Space – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
46. ZAKZAK Pro – Live chat & video chat online
47. ZAKZAK LIVE: live-streaming & video chat app
48. Music – Mp3 Player
49. Music Player – Audio Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
50. HD Camera Selfie Beauty Camera
51. Cleaner – Phone Booster
52. Web Browser & Fast Explorer
53. Video Player All Format for Android
54. Photo Gallery HD & Editor
55. Photo Gallery & Album
56. Music Player – Bass Booster – Free Download
57. HD Camera – Beauty Cam with Filters & Panorama
58. HD Camera Pro & Selfie Camera
59. Music Player – MP3 Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
60. Gallery HD
61. Web Browser – Fast, Privacy & Light Web Explorer
62. Web Browser – Secure Explorer
63. Music player – Audio Player
64. Video Player – All Format HD Video Player
65. Lamour Love All Over The World
66. Amour- video chat & call all over the world.
67. MV Master – Make Your Status Video & Community
68. MV Master – Best Video Maker & Photo Video Editor
69. APUS Message Center-Intelligent management
70. LivU Meet new people & Video chat with strangers
71. Carrom Friends : Carrom Board & Pool Game-
72. Ludo All Star- Play Online Ludo Game & Board Games
73. Bike Racing : Moto Traffic Rider Bike Racing Games
74. Rangers Of Oblivion : Online Action MMO RPG Game
75. Z Camera – Photo Editor, Beauty Selfie, Collage
76. GO SMS Pro – Messenger, Free Themes, Emoji
77. U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate
78. Ulike – Define your selfie in trendy style
79. Tantan – Date For Real
80. MICO Chat: New Friends Banaen aur Live Chat karen
81. Kitty Live – Live Streaming & Video Live Chat
82. Malay Social Dating App to Date & Meet Singles
85. Mobile Taobao
87. Road of Kings- Endless Glory
88. Sina News
89. Netease News
90. Penguin FM
91. Murderous Pursuits
92. Tencent Watchlist (Tencent Technology
93. Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese
94. HUYA LIVE – Game Live Stream
95. Little Q Album
96. Fighting Landlords – Free and happy Fighting Landlords
97. Hi Meitu
98. Mobile Legends: Pocket
99. VPN for TikTok
100. VPN for TikTok
101. Penguin E-sports Live assistant
102. Buy Cars-offer everything you need, special offers and low prices
104. Beauty Camera Plus – Sweet Camera & Face Selfie
105. Parallel Space Lite – Dual App
106. “Chief Almighty: First Thunder BC
107. MARVEL Super War NetEase Games
108. AFK Arena
109. Creative Destruction NetEase Games
110. Crusaders of Light NetEase Games
111. Mafia City Yotta Games
112. Onmyoji NetEase Games
113. Ride Out Heroes NetEase Games
114. Yimeng Jianghu-Chu Liuxiang has been fully upgraded
115. Legend: Rising Empire NetEase Games
116. Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Games
117. Soul Hunters
118. Rules of Survival
What would happen if photosynthesis stopped ?
- Most plants make their own food by photosynthesis. If they stopped, they would die! If most plants die, animals that rely on such plants for food will also die
- All organisms except for anaerobes would die out and food(energy) will run out.
What is aerobes and anaerobes
- Anaerobic grow in the Absence of oxygen
- Aerobic grow in the presence of oxygen
What is photosynthesis
- Photosynthesis is a process by which plants make their own food in the presence of sunlight, carbon-dioxide present in air, water, minerals and chlorophyll present in leaves is termed as photosynthesis
- The process by which plants make their own food in the presence of sunlight, carbon-dioxide present in air, water, minerals and chlorophyll present in leaves is termed as photosynthesis.
- Photosynthetic organisms are photoautotrophs, which means that they are able to synthesize food directly from carbon dioxide and water using energy from light.
- Photosynthesis is usually represented by the equation 6 CO2 + 6 H2O + light –> C6H12O6 + 6 O2. During this process, organisms such as plants go through the light-dependent and light-independent reactions to convert carbon dioxide and water into sugars and oxygen.
- Chlorophyll is vital for photosynthesis, which allows plants to absorb energy from light. Chlorophyll molecules are arranged in and around photosystems that are embedded in the thylakoid membranes of chloroplasts.
TYPES OF CHLOROPHYLL
There are four types of chlorophyll:
- chlorophyll a, found in all higher plants, algae and cyanobacteria;
- chlorophyll b, found in higher plants and green algae;
- chlorophyll c, found in diatoms, dinoflagellates and brown algae; and
- chlorophyll d, found only in red algae.
Chlorophyll absorbs green wavelengths from the sun, which makes plants look green. Both photosynthesis and cellular respiration yield molecules used for energy.
However, photosynthesis produces the sugar glucose, which is an energy storage molecule. Cellular respiration takes the sugar and turns it into a form both plants and animals can use.
Photosynthesis is largely responsible for producing and maintaining the oxygen content of the Earth’s atmosphere, and supplies most of the energy necessary for life on Earth.
Approximately 176 billion tons of carbohydrate in the form of glucose is produced by photosynthesis every year.